academie: "Atlantia Doesn't Do Dance"

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:55:11 PST 2001

James (et al):

Recall, a few days ago, James shared with us a quote from an Autocrat last
year regarding his/her opinion of the state of dance in Atlantia.  (I
*think* I've got the wording of the quote in the subject line, but would
welcome a correction if I've got it not quite right.)

Does anyone out there know Latin well enough to translate this phrase?

Speaking personally, I think this would make a DANDY motto for the
Academie.... it would serve as a reminder of where we've come from, and as a
challenge for us to keep moving forward.