academie: Dance at University

Stephen Kiefert lanhamlaw at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 5 11:48:05 PST 2001

advanced ECD had 24 plus students.  we got through Parson's
Farewell (uneven results, partly due to uneven experience levels -
one set's experience level was the prior hour) and Nonesuch, which
went much better - only 3 sets so each one had at least one who
knew dance

dancing happened after feast, including sellingers round, horses
bransle, hearts ease, rostiboli, tangle bransle, nonesuch, anello,
gathering peascods.  judith and angus and evelynne helped as my
voice was going by then.