academie: June-iversity

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Feb 5 09:26:15 PST 2001

> << At WOPP (the War Orphan Pity Party) last year, the autocrat invited the
>  Meridies dance guild to come be in charge of dance at that event because:
>  "Atlantia doesn't do Dance."  (direct quote... don't shoot the messenger..)>>
>
> hmmmm....that just tells me that we northerners should probably work a bit
> harder to propagate and proliferate dance in the southern part...

Actually, there are quite a few dance enthusiasts in the southern part
of the kingdom. And they're probably just as offended as you are by
"Atlantia doesn't do Dance". I think we're going to have an easy time
disproving that.

A track of classes would be good. A carpool for folks coming from the
far north would be good. And, depending on the schedule, maybe we can
talk the autocrat into providing space for dancing after classes?

-- Gregory Blount