academie: June-iversity

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 08:42:02 PST 2001

<< At WOPP (the War Orphan Pity Party) last year, the autocrat invited the
 Meridies dance guild to come be in charge of dance at that event because:
 "Atlantia doesn't do Dance."  (direct quote... don't shoot the messenger..)>>

hmmmm....that just tells me that we northerners should probably work a bit
harder to propagate and proliferate dance in the southern part....My only
problem would be the cost of getting down to the more southern regions.  I
have the time (being a student), but not the funds (being a student. :) to do
it frequently.