academie: Heraldry Update

Trishka Hornbeck Trishka at oakhaven.org
Mon Feb 5 07:42:03 PST 2001

Realistically I can do either a "patch" or "direct" embroidery. The easiest
is to embroider the fabric directly. To do this I will need the item to be
embroidered. If we want 3 baldrics then I will need someone to provide me
with either the finished baldrics to be embroidered or the fabric that
someone else will turn into a baldric. Basically I will embroider but not
cut/sew.

Victoria