academie: Heraldry Update

Trishka Hornbeck Trishka at oakhaven.org
Mon Feb 5 06:26:00 PST 2001

> I wonder if we can get baldrics made in time for the Symposium?  :)
>
> -Vard

I know I'm going to kick myself for this but.......  As long as someone else
does all the prep. and finishing work I can embroider a reasonable number of
baldrics.  These will be machine embroidered but if that doesn't offend
anyone I'll see what I can do.

Speaking of the Symposium, who is planning on attending? and does everyone
who's attending have crash space worked out?

Victoria