academie: Dance at University

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 05:19:19 PST 2001

What she said!  Congrats to Rowen.  Not only was this her first foray at
teaching at a University, and not only did she have the LARGEST attendance
of any of the 4 dance classes, but I think her class may have been the
largest of this entire University.

Also, congrats to Greg.  The University of Atlantia bestowed an honorary
Doctorate on him for all his hard work and support to help the U of A get to
where it is today.

>From a dance perspective, this was one of the most successful Universities I
have seen.  For our four classes, we had a total combined attendance of well
over 100 students, including many many folks who had never danced before.
Our flyers for the Dance Symposium were quickly snapped-up, as were the new
Academie handouts, and there was a lot of enthusiasm in the air.  We done
good!

-Vard