academie: Available Dances for Nothing But Dance

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Wed Jan 31 09:06:09 PST 2001

Greetings all,

The Atlantian Dance Symposium is a mere 17 days away, and plans are rolling
ahead at full steam!  Below is the almost-set-in-stone list of available dances
for the evening's ball (58 of 'em).  As you know, the format of the ball will
allow someone to choose the next dance from a list of dances, and this is said
list.  Please review it and verify that your favorite dance is there.  Teachers,
if you're teaching new dances in your class, make sure they're on this list (and
make sure to get at least a brief set of notes to me on the steps YOU'RE
teaching for them).  In the next couple of days I'm going to begin final
formatting of the dance notes, so I won't be able to make changes.  This is your
last chance to get something added!  I think I caught all of the requests I
received, but double check to be sure.

Also, TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO PUT A RESERVATION IN THE MAIL AND GET THE
PRICE BREAK!!!  If it ain't in the mail by tomorrow, price goes up to $10!  Mail
'em now!!!  And do me the courtesy of dropping me a quick email to let me know
you're coming if you haven't reserved (or if you've mailed your reservation at
the last minute).  You know how autocrats are; we like to know what the turnout
is looking like. :)

Bryan

Dances for Atlantian Dance Symposium Ball
Amoroso
Anello
Ballo del Fiore
Beggar Boy