academie: Academie Handout v2.0

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:31:58 PST 2001

For those who may be interested, I am putting the finishing touches on the
updated Academie Handout.  This is version 2.0 of the 8-page booklet that
we've made available at Universities, practices, and other events, to help
explain the Academie and give people information about contacting and
joining us.

I will have several hard copies of the handout at University this weekend,
as well as at the Symposium in Isenfir on the 17th.  These may be freely
distributed and copied at will.

The master was created with Microsoft Publisher '98.  If anyone in the
Academie would like an electronic copy of the master so that they may print
their own handouts out locally, please contact me and arrangements will be
made.  Be forewarned, the master is pretty much useless unless you have
access to Publisher.