academie: 20YC Dancing

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 15:40:08 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/29/01 5:31:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, lindahl at pbm.com
writes:

<<
 Since lots of people are camping, how about:

 Friday night "welcome dance"
 Saturday day couple of dance classes
 Sunday dance before feast, if possible.>>

Actually, I don't know where my head was...Talk about not thinking out of the
box....I like this idea even better.  Though the welcome dance would have to
start pretty late considering the locaiton of the site and the times that
people will be arriving....And dancing before feast is also a good idea since
as Greg says, most people will probably either leave after the Curia, or
after the feast (or they will just sort of fizzle out....safest bet is to
arrange the main dance before the feast, and allow for any post feast dance
should the situation allow for it)