academie: 20YC Dancing

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jan 29 14:31:08 PST 2001

> A little background first.  The site in question is the same as the site for
> Fall Coronation for Amalric and Caia (9/99) in southernmost Dun Carraig...

Since lots of people are camping, how about:

Friday night "welcome dance"
Saturday day couple of dance classes
Sunday dance before feast, if possible.

If they're only having a novice tourney on Sunday, most people will
leave after Curia. So we'll have to schedule carefully. Friday night
may turn out to be the best time to dance.

As Judith says, the rec hall beats outdoors, and I don't think we're
going to have an overflow crowd.

-- Gregory Blount