academie: Coronation Coordination (say THAT 3 times fast!)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Jan 29 09:46:18 PST 2001

> #4: The site has been moved to "Goochland", which is between Richmond and
> Charlottesville, VA.  I do not know if that is Crown Land, or if Caer Mear
> or Isenfir claim it.  Either way, there is likely to be a local person
> tagged to be in charge of site-related functions.  I do not doubt for a
> moment that this person will ALSO be in charge. :)

Fortunately Caer Mear is very experienced at such things, and it's
unlikely they'll add another cook to the mix. I hope.

The land is part of the College of Caer Galen, btw. It used to be
Isenfir. I've never collected the back-rent that Caer Mear owes
Isenfir for all those events at the old Emerald Joust before Caer
Galen was formed...

-- g