academie: Dancing at Ymir

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 04:57:00 PST 2001

I will be at Ymir but fencing durning the day but will be glad to help with
dancing in the evening. after 12th night the ladies at our fighter practice
in hickory  asked for a dance practice so starting this weekend we will be
trying to do an hour of dance after fighter practice, I think you
preliminary list will be a good start..

if this takes off as a decent Idea to do a little dance after fighting I
will let the rest of you know  so you can join us. there are several
potental problems one .. getting the guys to stop fighting, and two a dance
instructor who is not to tried

Marion