academie: Academie Heraldry -- We have a decision!

James C. Wagner Jr. james at dukcds.cds.duke.edu
Thu Jan 18 11:09:33 PST 2001

I'd like to go against a single spike because identifiability problems with
the plain Kingdom poplous badges (both a Spike Argent, and a Spike Or)
A single spike OR can be confused with: Queens Champion and Rapier Champion.
They all have minor differences.  From a small distance, it'll look like we're
champions of the Queen. (which seems to be what a single spike with slight
changes means.)

Unless you make the dance really big and Gaudy, it won't be noticed behind
Spike.

The other two badges (with Miltiple Azure spike/spike parts) are readily
identifiable as Atlantian and something that isn't, currently, used.

James