academie: Academie Heraldry -- We have a decision!

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Jan 18 08:51:09 PST 2001

Greetings all,

After much negotiation and only a moderate amount of real physical violence, a
consensus has been reached over the design of the Academie badge.  The design to
be submitted by our Secretary will be:

Azure, a dance argent, overall a unicornate natural seahorse Or.

Which, for those of you immune to herald-speak, is a blue field with a white
zigzag, and over top of it all is a big, gold seahorse with a spike on his head.
Go to http://scs.student.virginia.edu/~isenfir/academie/badges.htm to see a
significantly-improved rendering of the design (including a far better seahorse
and a much wider dance).

A preliminary check of registered devices seems to show us clear of any
conflict, so hopefully this will sail through without any problems.

Now, go take a peek, decide you like it, and get used to seeing it 'round the
Kingdom, as we sally forth to dominate all affairs of state.  Etc.