academie: Re: Academie Heraldry

Trishka Hornbeck trishka at oakhaven.org
Tue Jan 16 19:43:53 PST 2001

Since I started the whole embroidery thread I just feel the need to add this comment - I don't care how complex it is as long as I can download it onto my computer. I don't have time to embroider by hand which is why I got a machine that will do it for me. (and yes Vard I will make you another badge :)

Victoria