academie: Academie Heraldry

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Tue Jan 16 15:57:04 PST 2001

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Oxford, David wrote:

> >> Is their anything other than Spike that
> >> says "Atlantia"? Something simpler maybe?
>
> Good question.  Spike is definitely "Atlantian", but let's face it, he's not the
> most appealing creature in the world.

	Really? I always thought the little creature was adorable :)

>  I proposed the head-only design because
> it balanced on a round better (making for easier and better pins if people
> wanted to do that like I'd heard)

	True, it does, and for that reason I would vote for it.

> not-terribly-appealing seahorse body.  But something else might, I think, be
> better, especially if we kept the Atlantian colors.

	Okay, so what is going to be blue and what is going to be
white? Since one's a metal and one's not I reccommend against blue on
top/white on bottom or vice versa.

	Just some random thoughts....

	Tatiana