academie: Dance Nominations for the Atlantian Dance Symposium Ball

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Jan 16 14:18:10 PST 2001

(Sorry for the cross-posting ... trying to hit a wide audience)

Greetings Dance Enthusiasts of Atlantia!

In barely a month the Atlantian Dance Symposium will be upon us!  This will
truly be as much dancing as you can possibly cram into a single day, so if you
love to dance, you need to be in Isenfir on Feb 17th!

Now, to the point... the evening's ball will be a sort of modified Caroso-style
ball, as we did at Isenfir's Silver Anniversary for those who were there.  That
may or may not mean anything to you, but the gist of it is that people will get
to choose the dances they wish to do from a list available that night.

So... If you've got a bunch of favorite dances you'd like to be on the evening's
list, send it to me!!!!  Or even if you just have one all-time favorite you want
to make sure is available, send it my way.

Get them to me ASAP so I can prepare all that needs preparing beforehand (these
things don't happen overnight, you know :)

The ball will begin at 8pm, and we don't have to be out of the site (despite
what the Acorn says) until late Sunday morning, so we will quite literally dance
until we can no longer muster a single set.  We will have recorded music in
abundance if the musicians falter earlier than the dancers.  So let's fill up
the list of available dances with the favorites of Atlantians!

For more information on the event, see
http://www.virginia.edu/~isenfir/nothingbutdance or contact me directly!
Register now ... price goes up in two weeks!

Come dance in Isenfir!
Bryan Morgan