Fwd: Re: academie: Re: Academie Heraldry

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:22:41 PST 2001

James tried to post this, but it bounced for some reason.  I'm forwarding
it:

-V
-----
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:18:43 -0500
From: "James C. Wagner Jr." <james at dukcds.cds.duke.edu>
To: academie at pbm.com, scavard at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: academie: Re: Academie Heraldry

Well, on the embroidery front,  I've just finidhes two seagreant griffins
(one of ehich was stripey, not just argent) and they weren't too terribly
bad. I think that the detailing of a seahorse body would be easier than the
detailing of just the head.

Call me crazy, but thst's my thoughts...

James