academie: Re: Academie Heraldry

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Jan 16 11:08:29 PST 2001

> We really don't have any procedures in place to allow for voting or polling,
> and I would hate to us to decide this by debating the issue back and forth
> until someone gives up.

We do have a procedure -- the Chancelier decides, after watching the
debate. If Bryan and Vard (who are the most passoniate about this
issue) want to go off in a corner and come back with something they
both agree with, great. If not, I don't think it really matters *that*
much...

Gregory Blount
Chancelier and all that rot