academie: Sorry, wrong room (was: Hot off the presses!)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Jan 14 10:49:00 PST 2001

> I realize that this is not going to make me a popular person in this forum,

Your note is very appropriate. It deserves a thoughtful responce from
the Chancelier, but I won't have time to write one until Monday.
Members, please think for yourselves what I should reply, but please
don't discuss it on the list until I've had a chance to post my note.

Gregory Blount,
Chancelier