academie: Atlantian Tewlfth Night Masked Ball info...

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:27:56 PST 2001

I bring this up only because the Masqued Ball is intended to be all period
and I am way too lazy to look up sources on my own (start of semester and
all that...)

<snip>
>  Sellenger's Round
<snip>
>  Black Nag (x 3)

Are these in first edition Playford?  I had to do a brief write-up on both
of these when Windmaster's put together a dance thing for the NC Ren Faire
last year and I remember them being non-first edition.  But my memory
certainly may be off.

*sulk*  And Lauro's off the dance list.  I was all excited when Lauro was
originally on the dance list.

In service,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ixbiliyya