academie: help, witha dance practicein GA

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 10:12:18 PST 2000

Ok guys i just a question for help in dance from a werid places.

one of judiths newbies from a few years ago in DE ( david ) I ran into at
church in DE and he mentioned trying to get  a dance practice going at
georgia tech in atlantia. Sooooo if anyone is interested Ihave cc this to
him so his email is above

i was thinking about going down to help if  no dates have been set, but if
there is anyone is SC of GA who is wiling to help I'm sure these guys would
lik to hear from you

hope you all have a merry xmas

marion