academie: Favorite Dances

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 08:06:28 PST 2000

I have a quick question for everyone.  When you go to an event, do you
have favorite dances that you look forward to dancing?

This question came up on a Baronial list and some of the responses suprised
me a little.  I'd really be curious what the Academie members' thoughts are
on this topic, and compare the two lists.

If you could list your top 5 favorite dances, I'd appreciate it.  (And I
promise not to be judgemental, honest!)

Thank you for your time.