academie: Dance practice in coastal NC

Christoph & Sherry Hintze chhintze at clis.com
Mon Dec 18 13:53:00 PST 2000

On Jan 6, 2001, the proposed Barony of Galebeare will hold a dance practice
at the USO in Jacksonville, NC from 3:00 until 5:00.  The purpose of this
practice is to prepare our members for Kingdom 12th Night by teaching a few
of the simpler dances from the tentative list.  It is my hope that it will
also pave the way for future dance practices in the region.  <G>

The dances planned for this practice include:

SCA Maltese Bransle (Turkish Bransle)
Horse's Bransle
Official Bransle
Carolingian Pavane
Sellenger's Ronde
Rufty Tufty
Gathering Peascods
Heart's Ease

With a few more or review if time permits.

Those requiring directions to the Jacksonville USO may email Lady Maderun
Landimoor at <maderun at yahoo.com>.  Those with questions regarding the
dances should probably contact me (info follows).

In service,
Lady Kat
Shire of Cathanar, proposed Barony of Galebeare
mka Kat Hintze
252-726-0612
chhintze at clis.com