academie: Winterversity Classes

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 07:56:25 PST 2000

Here's the list of classes we will be offering at Winterversity.  I will
provide the descriptive paragraphs shortly.

Beginning 15th Century Italian (Vard)
Intermediate/Advanced 15th Cy Italian (Judith/Vard)
Intermediate English Country Dance (Stefan/Evelynne(?))

Judith has volunteered to teach the 2nd Italian class, and I will back her
up if she's unable to attend.  Stefan gave me the ECD class, so I'm assuming
he's going to teach it.  However, he's also the Autocrat, and since I don't
know if he will be able to wear both hats, I've tentatively listed Evelynne
as his backup.  (Stefan - PLEASE let me know if this is in error, we have to
get the info to the University Chancellor in the next day or so!)