academie: Windmasters' Hill Baronial Dance Update

Amy Smyth-Wilson rowenrhys at starpower.net
Mon Nov 6 14:43:58 PST 2000

<<Usula wrote:

Official Bransle (we tried it with turning the ladies by the hand
instead of tossing them - this variation was well received, but next
time we'll alternate twirling the ladies and then the men so that no one
gets dizzy)>>

I tried a similar version to this with my middle school students last year
b/c I didn't want them to touch each other at the waist...so instead they
simply passed the ladies in front of them with and it looked really awesome
and elegant!!

In Service,

Lady Rowen ferch Rhys,who taught SIX 8th graders "Gelosia" today!