academie: 12th night dance and music

James C. Wagner Jr. james at cds.duke.edu
Mon Nov 6 06:50:06 PST 2000

Ok, the reason you haven't heard anything until now is that Her Grace just
this saturday presented Arcturus with the offer and he accepted. He will be
in charge of the actual dancing aspect of 12th night.

She is currently working on a person for being in charge of music and
musicians.  Her Grace will let us know when she has someone in place.

Arcturus is the Seneschal of Buckston-On-Eno and has been teaching dance for
quite a while. His contact e-mail address is: arcturus at pobox.com  (He has
a newer one but I cannot find it at the monent..) I'll send it along as
soon as I can. Anyone who would like to meet him can come to a Buckston
Canton meeting (every tuesday..) Our class this week is dance.

James
(Who passes along information as it becomes available)