academie: passeage east

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 03:54:43 PST 2000

for those of you who are planing to or want to  drive to the south western
part of the kingdom in two weekend On Nov 18 there is going to be a great
evetn in spartenburg sc. first of all there will be dancing , ALywn and I
ahve come up with a dance list of mostly italian but some ECD and brasles,
that number around 15 and we should have plenty of time for them all since
the autocrate has given us from 8ish (end of feast till 11:30 hall closes
for clean up to dance!!!

Plus there will be dance classes going on all day!!!! and if you want to
come dance or teach or play we warmly welcome you.

I have heard rumor, and mummors that some of you were planing on this event
right now on board reservations are at a minumm. This event will go as
planned if noone else reserves but the autocrats and there staff would like
anyone who is thinking of coming to send word NOW. This is a royal progress,
Emer has said she will be down for it. so come on down crash space is
available around site with the local memebers and I am an hour north of site
also

Thank you

Lady Marion le Red