academie: Ok, you northern folk.....

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:17:50 PST 2000

To be honest, I don't know if the Autocrat has been approached or not.  I've
been a tad busy recently (getting ready for our event the following week,
and running 'round DC last weekend to see Little Feat), but I would *think*
that Aryanna is aware of the Academie and our willingness to coordinate
dance for her.

Either it fell through the cracks, or she'd already thought about it and
decided for whatever reason that it won't work (site or time constraints).
I'm certain that if the site CAN support dance, and if we're willing to
organize it, she'd have no problem.

Given that, all we need to do is get it announced.  Fortunately, I know who
the Announcement Herald for the day is.  ;)

-V