academie: Nevsky's Revenge

EmrldMyst at aol.com EmrldMyst at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 12:07:19 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/2/00 10:47:37 AM, dmo at pqa.com writes:

<<

Well, since Nevsky's Revenge has been cancelled, perhaps we could persuade
Vard

to offer up his learnings upon the topic of Eastern European dance in another

forum.  Perhaps University, perhaps the February Symposium, perhaps something

else.  Anyone besides me interested in hearing what all he's found out?

Bryan

yes

Joshua of the Dancing Blades