academie: Re: Membership?

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:29:40 PST 2000

Faelan:

Greetings, and welcome to the Academie!  We have a few members in
Windmaster's Hill who might be able to help you out much more quickly and
directly than I can from Dun Carraig, but whatever resources the Academie
can provide you we will.

I realize that time is short between now and 12th Night, so I will forward
your request to the Academie (so as to get one of our more local folks to
contact you directly), and will add you to the Academie mailing list so you
can take part of our discussions.

I do not believe that a set list has yet been derived for K12N, so things at
this point are fairly wide open.  One of our own (Sayyida Tahira bint
Ibrahim al-Ixbilyi, mka Miriam Robinson Gould, madame_sosostris at hotmail.com)
is our primary point of contact for that.

Currently, we are doing our initial planning for the Atlantian Dance
Symposium in February, but as K12N preceeds that by a month, I am certain
your request will receive priority attention.  With luck, we will be able to
"hook you up" with someone right away.

Once again, welcome!

Yours,
// Vard //