academie: Need descriptions for these classes

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Nov 2 11:25:12 PST 2000

Would the following people please send me (and Tatiana, too), descriptions of
these classes that you've offered for the Symposium, so I can fill in the
"Description" block on the website?  Thanks so much!!!

Advanced English Country Dance
Stefan of Cambion

Beginner 16th C. Italian
Judith de Northumbria

Beginning English Country Dance
Evelyn Merrimet

Intermediate/Advanced 15th C. Italian Social Dance
Judith de Northumbria

Simple Medieval Peasant Dances: The Saltarello and the Piva
Judith de Northumbria