academie: Fwd: [DunCarraig] EVENT CANCELLED-Nevsky's Revent

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:15:06 PST 2000

FYI: The 11/11 Dun Carraig event has been cancelled.

My heartfelt thanks go to Jeanette for the time and hard work she went
through to help me learn a half-dozen Eastern European dances to share with
y'all, to James for his help in translating some of the sheet music I had
into recordings, and to all those in the Academie who were planning to come
all this way to help out.

I'll shelve the EE dance material and save it for later use.  Now I've got a
free 3-day weekend to celebrate my birthday with!  :)

-Vard