academie: Teacher Conflicts at the Symposium

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Nov 2 09:34:32 PST 2000

I just wanted to reassure everyone who's teaching at the Symposium that once we
have all of our classes I'm going to ask each of the teachers to essentially
"pre-register" for the classes they want to take.  This is so that we can
schedule all of the classes to avoid (or at least reduce) conflicts between
teaching and class-taking.  So if you want to teach, step up to the plate and
know that more than likely you'll still get to take what you want.