academie: Nevsky's Revenge

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Thu Nov 2 07:54:53 PST 2000

Well, since Nevsky's Revenge has been cancelled, perhaps we could persuade Vard
to offer up his learnings upon the topic of Eastern European dance in another
forum.  Perhaps University, perhaps the February Symposium, perhaps something
else.  Anyone besides me interested in hearing what all he's found out?