academie: Input on a proposed class

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 03:05:47 PST 2000

no interest on my end...English country is good only in small doses for me at
SCA events!  (I get TONS of COMPLICATED ECD dancing at my local english
country dance group...don´t need it in the SCA all that much, except to
entice beginner dancers into dancing.  hehe. :)
    However, I do like her idea on presenting dance as performance, which is
what it is for many of the Italians, both 15th and 16th century, though by no
means a professional level of performance...