academie: Classes for the Symposium

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 13:53:21 PDT 2000

In a message dated 25/10/00 18:25:27 Hora de verano romance, dmo at pqa.com
writes:

<< >> Are our more experienced teachers planning to teach many
 >> Intermediate-to-Advanced classes? >>

I do believe that my intermediate italian class fits this bill.  ahem.  I am
actually going to change that to intermediate/advanced, since they do kind of
go hand and hand, and I plan on keeping it focused on social (and, ergo, not
performance) dance....I could also through in a theory class or two, but that
would put me at teaching four classes during the day...not particularly
wise....