academie: Report on Proposed Ball Style for Silver Anniversar y

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Oct 24 11:05:14 PDT 2000

>> > We did 14 dances in about 2.5 hours,
>>
>> What was the distribution of dances?

If I remember correctly (without referring back to my notes)...

3 15th C. Italians
4 Bransles
2 Inns of Court
5 ECD

All around, a pretty good distribution, I thought; it was well-mixed throughout
the evening.  A little heavier on the ECDs, but that's to be expected, I guess.
And despite having two GOOP dances available on the list (Female Sailor and Hole
in the Wall), neither was chosen.