academie: ME Dancing - We need a decision....

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Sun Oct 22 17:51:34 PDT 2000

After much thought and consideration (and with no small amount of reluctance), I
have gone ahead and decided to leave out ME at the Symposium, due mostly to
concerns about the size of the site.  I'm afraid the ME interest (of which there
is a lot) might overwhelm it, while I think the European dance interest will fit
nicely.  It will mean a smaller event, which isn't ideal, but if my size
concerns turn out to be unfounded and if we use this site again some other time,
we can include ME.

So, that said... Perhaps we should sponsor an all-ME event a little later in the
year.  As it's something I know little about from a practical standpoint, others
can speak to it better than me, but it's a thought.

Now, let's start prepping all-out for the Symposium, in a pure European theme
this time around.

Bryan

http://www.hotmail.com.

http://profiles.msn.com.