academie: ME Dancing - We need a decision....

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 17:27:08 PDT 2000

It's official, the University Chancellor has announced in the November
=Acorn= that Winterversity will be in the "Maryland/Washington DC" area.
The deadline for submitting classes is November 15th.  (Less than 3 weeks
away).

We need to reach a decision pronto regarding ME dancing at our Symposium,
since that will impact the number and type of classes we submit for
Winterversity.

I would like to respectfully ask our Chancelier (Gregory), the Symposium
Autocrat (Bryan), and the Symposium Reserv-o-crat (Tatiana) to put their
heads together and make a decision regarding what proportion of the
Symposium we will reserve for ME dance.  I have every confidence that the
Academie will support any decision you collectively reach.

-V