academie: 12th Night..

Ken Buzzard KenBuzz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 15:14:12 PDT 2000

James:

It is important that when you speak with Her Grace it is emphasized that She
will want to delegate the Masque to someone else rather than for Her to
attempt to coordinate that AND Autocrat the event.  :)

PS - Twelfth night in JULY?  That's an interesting concept!

Everybody Else:

Assuming the She has not delegated this task yet, we should enable James to
be prepared with a name of a willing Academie volunteer.  Preferably someone
who is close to both Her Grace and to the site (geographically-speaking), so
we can learn as much about where the Masque will be taking place as
possible.

Please do not be afraid to volunteer, even if you've never done anything
like this in the past.  There are SEVERAL Academie members who have pretty
extensive experience with this specific sort of thing, and you will have
LOTS AND LOTS OF SUPPORT waiting in the wings.  The really important thing
is that Her Grace have someone local that She can tap for updates and such,
but still trust to get the work done.

-Vard