academie: 12th Night..

James C. Wagner Jr. james at cds.duke.edu
Fri Oct 20 09:18:45 PDT 2000

(I sent this to the Chancellor when I meant to mail the list yesterday..

James

Now, folks, I said that as soon as I found out it was official I'd let it out.

Well, It's official. Her Grace, Dutchess Luned, will be the Autocrat for
Atlantian 12th Night. It will be held in the Agri-Expo Center in
Fayetteville, NC. July 13, 2001.

The Official Announcement to the Poplous hasn't been made yet, so don't
go around pontificating.

I'm going to be meeting with her in 9 days (at Windmasters' Hill Baronial
Champions) as I've been asked to coordinate the A&S. (Excluding the Royal Bard
and Royal Brewer (I believe) Competitions.) So, I'll try to find out her plans
for the Ball and let you folks know asap. Since some folks have already
mentioned it on the MerryRose, I'm pretty sure there's already a plan
of some sort.

I'll root around and see what I can find...

James