academie: Report/News from University

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:12:28 PDT 2000

passage east on nov 18th is going to have dancing !!!! it is spartenburg
SC.. that is south no if's and or butt about it

It has two yes two acadimie memebr tag teaming the dancing and running
practices leading up to the event

please come and dnace with us we would like to see you there....

a big dance event , is half in the planing .. pasage est' autocrate hunted
up dance teacher and has helped with getting practices going!!!

and part with the people who show up hint hint come dance!!

Marion