academie: Isenfir's Silver Anniversary

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Tue Oct 17 10:00:58 PDT 2000

Greetings y'all,

Our lovely autocrat for Isenfir's Silver Anniversary would like know for sure
who among you all is planning to come to that event (on Oct 28th).  And for
certain who is willing to help out with dance classes during the day.  I know
some of you have already said, but I'd appreciate a final "yeah, I'm there!" if
you can.

If you need enticement, dance is a major focus of the event!  And even feast
should be good, as it's being prepared by someone who was for many years a
professional chef in a high-class country club ... knows how to cook good food
for large groups and get it out on time.

Thanks!!!