academie: Report/News from University

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 04:19:43 PDT 2000

On the note that the south watns dancing .. yes yes they do !!!! for thos
who know me I actully have been puting way more time into dance in the last
few months I Have lived here than in rapier!!

One of the big problem is music for most groups down here.. though Ihave
pointed out gregs site, and some of those really nice CD that you only find
aat pennsic are getting copyied and spread by that great little invention of
the CD burnner

there have been serval practice run by alwyn and my self  in the spartenburg
area,  a drive for both of us with lots of interest else where in both
baronies

it would be nice if for passage east nov 18 if any  of you are willing to
ride/drive you rears off again to have a few acadiemie members at passage
east so we could do some of the more complicated dances

For all of you who wnat to come down I open my house which is about and hour
north of site for crash space

Marion