academie: Report/News from University

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:32:10 PDT 2000

>Her Majesty indicated that Twelfth Night will be in Fayetteville, NC, and
>that She was *really* looking forward to the Masque (hint hint!).
>Fayetteville is in Attillium, which is in Windmaster's Hill, and we have
>people planted in Windmaster's (Gwendolyn, Ursula and James for starters).

Oi!  We danced together, and already you forget me. :)

>If I recall, Judith had previously indicated that she would be willing to
>head up the planning for the Masque.  We need to *first* find out who the
>Autocrat is, then *second* find out who will be in charge of the Masque.
>It
>would be great if one of our local Academie members would be willing to
>volunteer themselves (**OR THE ACADEMIE**) to handle planning for the
>Masque, and then have Judith (and whomever she drafts to help her)
>coordinate with that person.

If no one has already volunteered to help with the Masque, I would be
willing to help with it.  Although I have no idea who the autocrat is; I
haven't seen anything about it on the Baronial list.

In service,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ixbilyi
Canton of Kapellenberg
Barony of Windmaster's Hill