academie: Shameless Plug

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:38:34 PDT 2000

Yeah, Crystal Ball is the same weekend.  Catalana invited me out to come
dance with her, but I had to decline due to the terribly unfortunate
scheduling of our event for the same weekend.

Although I do cast a large shadow, I can't be in two places at once (unless
those two places are REALLY REALLY close together) :)

And believe me, the disclaimers that I'm gonna be attaching to this Eastern
European stuff are gonna be unmistakably huge!

-V