academie: Shameless Plug

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Oct 10 15:58:55 PDT 2000

> Why does the Academie care?  Well, for starters, there will be dancing.  In
> fact, dancing is a prominent part of the event flyer, including classes and
> exhibitions during the day.

Woo hoo! Dancing is always good.

> Anyway, the event staff would **REALLY** like to be able to say that the
> dancing will be "sponsored" by the Academie,

Well, I can't promise a bazillion Academie people will show up -- I'll
be at Crystal Ball that weekend, flirting my heart off. Out. Whatever.
But, *bonk*, I decree it to be "Academie sponsored", under the one
condition that you're *extremely* careful to point out what you do or
don't know about pre-1600 dancing in Eastern Europe...

-- Gregory Blount, your pedantic Chancelier