academie: practice in Spartinburg SC

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 03:59:54 PDT 2000

to all of you who are in the southern and western part of our fair kingdom,

since moving to this region I have heard that dance PRACTICE is a rarity!!
well this weekend at 6:30 pm at the spartinburg SC libary I plan to help
change that.  though this is going to be my first dance practice it is a
dance practice! we will be working on mostly easy italina, peite reins,
anello, the pin wheele, gelosiea, I may also throw in for a warm up some
brasles, my fav and maybe one or two edc as time and intrest show

please come and help it is always good to have a ringer or two inthe crowd

directions are below inthe forwarded part

thank you
Marion le Red